.
.
.

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Selling within 1 hour.....paint me blue.

This is fast,but today I took Miss Moody Blue's to the shop and set her up...Now you have to understand. I am upstairs in a 100 year old store.One set of stairs up and down...no other way to get upstairs...so Up all 6 then hit the  landing turn corner and then up 15 steps No step is the same depth...and all the things that have been carried up have beat up each step. Laurie told me find a place downstairs Kat.But my area is upstairs....and so we went.Then I moved stuff around...After my redo of upstairs....We have 8 new vendors.I am having a tough time to find a spot for my stuff...But when you want to improve your buisness you do what you have to.....Now a customer says how much is this dresser.That is 220.00 and I just brought it in so no discount . 10 minutes of thought I help another and they say we are buying that dresser it is just so unique...I have to have it....So guess what what ....Laurie I need help in bringing a dresser done .....Kat what Dresser,O the one yu said place down here...So we take out all the drawers again and down the stairs we go...well we got out our weight lifting today...So a last look at Miss Moody Blues....may my next project sell as fast....My Hubby just got a new pickup , I need to sell more....Drum Roll....



s
So bye for now and to my newest followers ....Thank you! I looking forward to hitting 50....I am thinking of doing something? to make my followers numbers rise.....as my readership has tripled....Any ideas...I am thinking of a give a way of one of my paper garlands....O yea I have not really shown my Garland...So till next time....thank you for following,Kathryn and I try to respond to ever comment.


9 comments:

mitchiesmom said...

Hi! I stalked you from MMS - found your page and love it!! I'm interested in all the same things you are! You are one talented lady!! I look forward to following you!! My sister lives in Temple - who knows, someday I may make it down your way!!!

sweetvintageofmine said...

Hello Ms. Cain! LOVED your BLUE dresser and the story behind it! You must show more about your spot/space at the shop! I can see why the dresser SOLD ASAP! Beautiful color and workmanship~~~From one sweetie CAIN to another!~~Roxie

Barbara Bussey {The Treasured Home} said...

What a bargain that shopper got! Fantastic color and technique! I'm going to go look around a bit more.
Talk soon,
Barbara

Mia D said...

Awesome job, Kat! I love your blog and thank you for the ideas! Garland wreath sounds good to me! :-)

Maureen Wyatt said...

One hour is pretty impressive for the sale! It looks great! ~ Maureen

Full Circle Creations said...

Congrats. That's impressive. And it looks great too. Thanks for sharing.

Holly

Isabel said...

I Love your BLOG:O) I just happened to stumble onto your blog through my friend Roxanne:O) Glad I found ya:O)

Debbiedoos said...

Beatuiful piece. I totally love this color. Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my sisters wedding. I am glad it brought back happy memories.

Cassie Bustamante said...

what a fun set! i love the headboard- it's adorable!
just as a sidenote, when you link up, make sure you link the post directly, and not just the blog url- i had to scroll to find your post. not a big deal but wanted to let you know- if you have any questions just let me know! :)